Saturday, May 1, 2010

Seedling Photos

Due to an unexpected trip out of town, I am a little behind schedule with my indoor and outdoor plantings.  I don't arrive back home until late tomorrow evening, so things will continue to be on hold until Monday.  In the meantime I am posting some photos of my seedlings as they appeared on April 27th.  Enjoy!



Cabbage Babies




















Habaneros growing their second set of leaves!














Leeks!  Getting ready to be put in the ground.
















Tomatoes!
















A hot pepper plant unfurling.













Gaillardia flowers









My plant habitats.  Short greenhouse and tall greenhouse.











Vents on the tall greenhouse to allow fresh air in and lessen the amount of humidity inside.

2 comments:

  1. Where will you plant your tomatoes when they are mature? Do you usually keep them in pots or in the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be in the ground. Of course that means they will get HUGE again like they did last year!

    ReplyDelete